Rangemaster Courses, Shawnee, OK, May

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cheech_029

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in for both...Can't wait.

We're going to start having a good group of "regulars" at all these classes. We need to branch out. Where are the shooters on this forum?

Anyone else coming? It's Tom Givens, why would you miss it!?!

prdator

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm in for both...Can't wait.

Anyone else coming? It's Tom Givens, why would you miss it!?!

I've Always wonderd that!!!!!! Tom's THE best Handgun guy around and Dang good with a shotgun!!!!!!!!!

The cool thing about Tom is Whatever kind of shooting you want to do he can do it.. you want to shoot fast He'll show ya how to shoot fast, you want to shoot bullesye He'll shoot with the best of them, shooting on the move..

well you get the idea..

If your not sigend up come join us.. its a hoot..

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is the Advanced Pistol Skills course the same as the Advanced Tactics and Skills described at website? If not, I would appreciate a description. Thanks

Tom Givens

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Is the Advanced Pistol Skills course the same as the Advanced Tactics and Skills described at website? If not, I would appreciate a description. Thanks

The course you reference is one of a series at the home range for local students.

The Advanced Pistol Skills Course in OK is a one day, 9am-6pm skill builder for people who already have pretty good gunhandling and shooting skills. Students should have some basic formal firearms instruction prior to this course. We'll fire 600 rounds in drills and exercises designed to enhance your ability to shoot accurately, but quickly. We'll clean up small errors that creep into technique over time, and show you ways to cut some time here and there, or tighten your groups. The goal is to be able to hit whatever mark is presented to you, as quickly as possible.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If anyone needs 00 buck for this class, I ordered a case of Federal LE132. This is the LE only low recoil with the flite control wad. I have 100 to spare so if two people want a 50 round box it's $40 each.

Latest posts

Top Bottom