Raven Arms .25 Auto Parts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Captain Mike

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, I had a 70 something lady call me asking for help with one about 4 months ago. She didn't know me, but had previously worked in our office and was retired. The local police armorer who maintained her pistol had passed away a few years back, after retiring about 15 years ago. He had maintained, cleaned and kept her little raven running even after he retired. She uses this pistol in her residence as a self defense weapon. It gives her peace of mind, and lets be honest here, a .25 is better than nothing. I had her come in and we (meaning me), cleaned it and function tested it. It was pristine, and the only problem was that the magazine was starting to bulge/deform/weak spring and causing feeding issues. I ordered a replacement, some good (for a .25) HP ammo, and fitted the new magazine with a file so the slide had clearance, function tested it, and loaded her up. She sent me a thank you card about 2 weeks later, after going to the range and test firing it. If the original poster will PM me, and let me know exactly what parts you need I will try to help, but be advised that it may actually be cheaper to replace than repair.

Latest posts

Top Bottom