Reba McEntire Agrees With Government Ban on Assault Rifles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do you agree with Reba?

• Heck Yeah!! I love Reba!! LOLZ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nope, burn that redheaded shedevil at the stake!

Votes: 63 84.0%
  • Red Robin, yummm!!!!

Votes: 12 16.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

tntrex

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
burn_them.jpg

briarcreekguy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Reba always creeped me out with those close-set "possum eyes". Never liked the music with the fake accent.

I can guarantee that her accent, isn't fake. She has always spoken with the same drawl. lol I grew up in South Eastern Oklahoma and everyone (almost) spoke the same way. Winder (window) and yeller (yellow) was the way it was pronounced!

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can guarantee that her accent, isn't fake. She has always spoken with the same drawl. lol I grew up in South Eastern Oklahoma and everyone (almost) spoke the same way. Winder (window) and yeller (yellow) was the way it was pronounced!

I didn't say it was fake, I said it was artificially exaggerated. I know people from SE OK and not all of them talk that way. She's spent most of her time as an adult out in the world and the only way she still talks like that is because she wants to play it up.

My wife tells me I sounded like that whenever I talked to my dad or some of my other relatives, but not at any other time. Regardless, she annoys me to no end.

Latest posts

Top Bottom