Red Castle Indoor

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad to hear this is going to be open soon. Wife and I don't mind the drive from Bixby out to RCGC, but being able to shoot in town on our current membership would be nice. Especially for just a few hour stop for pistol shooting.

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
info I heard wed. is that they were still having trouble with the exhaust system and finally got that worked out.
now are working with the people who are going to hold it open.
looking at a mid-sept. opening.
tenative hours to start are wed? thurs - sunday 11-8
was unclear as to whether anything would be for sale there such as ammo?

if you want to know more come to monday nights meeting Aug.29 and ask questions.

Leadlobber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Update.... yes it is going to happen . Red Castle will open their new indoor range Thurs. Sept.29

Saturday Oct 8th a indoor range open house is planned . Tentative hours of operation are Thurs - Fri 12 - 8pm, Sat 10am - 6pm , Sun 1 - 6 pm

I'm not sure of the dues and range costs. The range is located at 1115 S. Zunis Ave. just west of 11th and Lewis .

I agree the web site needs work to say the least.

tharper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, since the last time I checked their website, it's significantly updated. I'm pretty excited about having the option of the indoor range. Driving to the range from Bixby takes a while. If we're just going to be shooting pistols, it will be awesome to have close.

Leadlobber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped by and visited the Red Castle indoor range tonight Fri. it is open for business

The range fee, last I heard is $ 5.00 for members , this is to cover the electricity used to run all the exhaust fans .

Standard NRA targets are available for $ .25 .

No ammo is going to be sold at this time

Read your membership news letter for the latest info

Latest posts

Top Bottom