Remembering Building 7

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Last edited:

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't even want to start on it. Already got in trouble with my wife this morning for bringing it up; seems I'm "jaded". I suppose. Jaded and aware.

CamaroMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I don't know much about building 7 but they are saying it was a controlled demolition, is this true? If so I guess everyone got out fine and no more deaths resulted from building 7 right? Why would they want to demo it anyway?

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I guess I don't know much about building 7 but they are saying it was a controlled demolition, is this true? If so I guess everyone got out fine and no more deaths resulted from building 7 right? Why would they want to demo it anyway?

You might do some research on who owned/leased Building 7 and what was stored inside.

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
First they came for the Jews and I did not speak out because I was not a Jew.

Then they came for the Communists and I did not speak out because I was not a Communist.

Then they came for the trade unionists and I did not speak out because I was not a trade unionist.

Then they came for me and there was no one left to speak out for me

larkinmusic

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
So you think there is a possibility that a demolition team came in and set explosives in the hours after the attack and demolished building 7? Or do you think someone had knowledge of the attacks beforehand and had the explosives ready to go? Those are the only two choices I can see and both of them are batshit crazy. I'll keep any further comments to myself.

DirtyDawg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Before anyone gets the chance to say "our government would never lie to us"....

Do you still believe the Gulf of Tonkin incident, that was used as reason for the U.S. to enter the Vietnam war, still happened??

Through the Freedom on Information Act it was finally proven & released to the people that this "incident" never occurred.

What makes you think the government always acts in the best interest of the people and nation?? Our forefathers warned us not to trust our government. I'm just heeding their warning.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom