Reminder about this forum.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Saur

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Another big +1 to all the above, I don't regularly participate in the political/legal discussions, but I do read the threads. I find myself particularly interested in all the viewpoints concerning the economy and what should/needs to be done.

Michael Brown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is a reminder not a request for feedback.

It has been demonstrated that we cannot have a civilized discussion about political/religious/social issues here.

Michael Brown

Kelly Drown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'll add to this as I think it deserves a response...

The original intention for this legal and political forum was for 2nd amendment discussions, and always has been, although it was probably weakly worded as such. Something that I corrected with this posting.

We really don't want to support a "general political" forum for the following reasons:

1) It doesn't pertain to our focus and what the OSA is about. Our focus is on our 2nd amendment rights, firearms safety, and education with regard to the state of Oklahoma.

2) It takes a tremendous amount of energy from the moderators to try and police it and keep it on track. It is a highly energetic and emotional topic and not everyone is capable of civil compliance.

3) There are TONS of places on the internet with many worthy opponents and proponents with which to engage in such general topics.

4) I am getting complaints with some of the runaway discussions that occasionally happen, so we're unanimously wanting to limit it to it's original intended [manageable] focus.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom