"Remora Holsters"

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Owasso

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does anyone on the forum have experience the Ramora "No-Clip, No-Slip" holsters? I am thinking of purchasing one for a Glock 19. If any of you have tried one, but found a better alternative, please let me know that as well.

Thanks,

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I use one daily. I have never had one slip except in loose sweat pants. It's not my primary holster for either of my carry guns but is nice to have around. I'm not always wearing a belt.

COZICAN

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
They are great to carry from room to room, set on coffee table etc. They won't slide around in your vehicle. The real drawback would be reholstering after drawing. They do make a modle with a reinforced opening for that reason.

Lakenut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one for a g26....the mrs hasca stickey (similar concept) for a cm 9. Pants w a belt = no problems. They take some pressure to stay put....but with a bit of pressure the stay put very well.

fatcpa

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have Remora holsters for my Kahr Cw380, Glock 26, and S&w Shield 40. As others have said, they stay put pretty well when carried inside a tighter waistband. The one for my 380 even stays pretty well in looser sweats when carried at 4 o'clock.

Euclid

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have one for my shield. It's my every day cc holster and has been for the past four years. It's more versatile than a standard IWB that attaches via belt loops, in my view.

Latest posts

Top Bottom