Rep. Cole want Washington Redskins to change name.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aa5b

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I called his DC office and said we need to be focusing on more important issues like the debt ceiling, government spending, erosion of fourth admendment rights, and an imperial president who is set on bypassing the legislature instead of the name of an NFL team. Who else has called?

crrcboatz

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Maybe you can start a petition to change the name of Kenwood schools from Indians to something else more appropriate. Oh wait, they are 100% Native American enrollment and they like their current mascot.

The name Indian has no disparagement in, it Redskins does. BIG DIFFERENCE. I believe this congressman is representing HIS district not the entire state. In that regard his representing it well. There is a large number of native Americans in his area. I also believe Redskins is a derogatory and disparaging slang term that is right there with the N word.

Lone Wolf '49

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You can complain about it all you want, but if you don't make a call to his office your doing nothing but complaining.

Washington, DC Office

2458 Rayburn HOB

Washington, DC 20515

Phone: (202) 225-6165

Fax: (202) 225-3512

Ada Office

100 E. 13th St, Suite 213

Ada, OK 74820

Phone: (580) 436-5375

Fax: (580) 436-5451

Lawton Office

711 SW D Ave., Suite 201

Lawton, OK 73501

Phone: (580) 357-2131

Fax: (580) 357-7477

Norman Office

2424 Springer Dr., Suite 201

Norman, OK 73069

Phone: (405) 329-6500

Fax: (405) 321-736

Thank you, Dennis, he is not my rep but I follow them, all five of OK, and he and Lucas have been there to enrich their powers and personal lives. Again thank you. I have had it with these two and they are not in my district but they are supposed to be from Oklahoma!

doctorjj

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The name Indian has no disparagement in, it Redskins does. BIG DIFFERENCE. I believe this congressman is representing HIS district not the entire state. In that regard his representing it well. There is a large number of native Americans in his area. I also believe Redskins is a derogatory and disparaging slang term that is right there with the N word.

A lot of people believe Indian is disparaging too. So, lets go ahead and head down that road.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Really?
People should get over that stuff... ;), theyre just words , unless used to be disrespectful, and I dont see that as the intent

sent from my crAcKer phone by my white axx

Reaction score
Very pleased others are speaking out re this idiotic subject!!! I'm Cherokee (strong blood ties to one of orig 6 clans and this never made me think twice! They NEED to focus on more imp issues indeed. Thanks for speaking out!!
CH🐎

🐎Crazyhorse🐎

"A well regulated militia, being necessary to the security of a free state, the right of the people to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed."
🔫🇺🇸🔫🇺🇸🔫🇺🇸🔫🇺🇸🔫🇺🇸🔫🇺🇸
Second Amendment to the U.S. Constitution

Latest posts

Top Bottom