Rep. Gerald Connelly(D-VA) Loses It When Secret Service Director Won’t Criticize Private Gun Ownership

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
GTHZAJQWUAACp7W.jpg

BryanDP

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Does the ready availability of baseball bats make her job more difficult?

Good for her refusing to answer a loaded questions that wasn't a question at all but rather a statement.

She should have answered, "I do not have the appropriate data to answer your question because I have never held this position when AR-15 were not available to the general public."

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This pathetic Marxist Democrat hack wasted everyone’s valuable time trying aparently to force Secret Seevice Director Cheatle to state they the predominance of various firearms make her agency’s job more difficult undoubtedly for the purpose of providing him a segue to condemn privately owned weapons in the USA. He might just as well asked her if the presence of high profile political persons in sensitive positions, foreign dignitaries or U.S. Citizens running for political offices make her agency's job more difficult? How can the public be so stupid as to elect an ignorant shill like (D) Rep. Gerald Connelly. I’d like to ask him if he has any knowledge of the significance of our U.S. Constitution? I’ll.answer this question the same as Rep. Connelly, “ Dahhhhh…..”

Latest posts

Top Bottom