Hamburgers come from where?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

-Pjackso

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ya'll sure know how to make a vegetarian diet look appealing....

I'm not starting one mind you, but now I could see how it happens...

Hahaha.....
Until you realize there are parasites on/with greens/vegetables. (Usually on unwashed greens)

Parasite infection vectors are everywhere.
3rd world countries have lots of parasite vectors.
1st world countries have them too ...just fewer.

Enjoy your beef the way you like it.
But always fully cook your pork.

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I cook my burgers to pink, but I like my steaks with just his horns knocked off and ass wiped before he goes on my plate. If there’s not at least a little moo when I stick the fork in it, it’s overcooked.🤣
You’d get along well with a late friend of mine. He said the perfect way to cook a steak is to get the grill good and hot, then go inside, put the steak on a plate, take it outside where you can see the grill, hold the steak up and say, “see, that’s what fire looks like,” then take it back inside and eat it.

Bad Hombre

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hahaha.....
Until you realize there are parasites on/with greens/vegetables. (Usually on unwashed greens)

Parasite infection vectors are everywhere.
3rd world countries have lots of parasite vectors.
1st world countries have them too ...just fewer.

Enjoy your beef the way you like it.
But always fully cook your pork.
Cook pork until is is just barely pink on the inside. Makes it tasty, juicy, and tender and you have pretty much zero chance for trichinosis in the United States any more.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I just had two homemade, well done, jalapeno, double smashburgers with cheese. Yum, yum!

Hamburger meat that is not brown all the way through has a mushy texture that I don't like plus I don't want to get sick from it.

I like steak medium rare.

Latest posts

Top Bottom