Republican Hypocrisy?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1krr

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wouldn't have to go to a fema camp. We work every day to be able to fend for ourselves. But I don't really see a violent revolution in this generation. We are lazy. We are too unwilling to sacrifice or change to accomodate our circumstances. We are stubborn to a fault. Any factions would infight themselves into worthlessness. Maybe we rally around the fight of some common enemy. But short of that, as a nation, I don't see the individual will power it would take to have a revolution.

Ace_on_the_Turn

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Oh well. Call me contemptuous. Your ad-hominem is expected as well as typical. Keep up the good work.

Oh, and **** off.

Expected? No, I would say it was not. I've seen enough of your vile, vitriol filled, post go unopposed that I seriously doubt you expected any negative response.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I get tired of hearing "respect the office". Why should we? Do thieves and adulterers in power deserve more respect than those in prison. Many of the men that have occupied the office in the last 100 years have shown much less respect for the office than we ever will.

I agree that the letter was inappropriate, but those guys had pens and phones and they weren't afraid to use them.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom