REVIEW - CrossBreed SuperTuck Deluxe with Glock 19

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MadDogs

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
After reading some good reviews about the CrossBreed SuperTuck holster, I decided to order one for my Glock 19. I am not disappointed. This is a great holster.

From the time I ordered to the time I received my holster was about seven weeks and it was worth the wait. VERY comfortable and holds my Glock very well while allowing for a smooth draw and a very easy reholster. The standard clips that came with the holster work great but I may play with the “J” clips that I ordered with the holster. Bottom line is that with my typical shirts and jeans, my Glock is concealed and it is comfortable to the point of forgetting you have a weapon on your hip.

However … there is another benefit to this holster. It helps keep my pants up! I am a little overweight and my “beer gut” often forces my pants to drop with a conventional holster. Not with the CrossBreed SuperTuck. While it may endanger my chances for being a Congressional representative from New York, the CrossBreed SuperTuck Deluxe keeps my pants where they are supposed to be.

I highly recommend this holster for a superb quality concealment holster … and for keeping your pants up.

Ron

slide

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I too have the super tuck.My carry gun is a full size 45. As good as the holster is I ordered one of their belts and it makes all the difference.

mhphoto

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have two Crossbreeds, one Supertuck and one Minituck, and I've only found one thing I don't like about them after several years of carry duty-the kydex has worn a hole through the back of my pants. I'm thinking a little moleskin glued on at the pressure point would fix that. Overall I love my Crossbreeds.

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I had the same setup. I too could use a little more time in the gym but found I was able to finally carry at three-o-clock strong side position like I wanted using it. Also, when I sold my Glock 19 just a little work with my heat gun re-shaped it into a perfect Sig P229 rig which made me very happy since it cost nothing to change over.

clarkbe9980

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a Super Tuck Delux and I love it. I carry a Glock 22 and it is very comfortable. I hardly notice I have a full size gun on when I drive. I can even lay down very comfortably with it on. When I moved the clips up a hole I accidently made a sharp point on one of the screws that rubbed a little hole in some pants before I noticed it but that's a quick fix.

I recently ordered a Raven Concealment holster for my M&P45 with a surefire TLR-1s light. They have a 16 week or so wait but I will put up a review and compare the Raven and the Crossbreed.

Latest posts

Top Bottom