RFK Jr. Says He Would Sign ‘Assault Weapons’ Ban if it Reached His Desk

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeRunner45-70

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Seems to me Trump listened to Ivanka more than Don Jr. And she is anti gun.
Yeah, but it also seems to me that Don, Jr, got him to walk back some of the stuff he said. The difference seems to be time—if it’s something he does on the spot, it’s harder for Jr. to stop it, but if it’s a big bill like that would be, he’d have time to convince DJT to veto it.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
It looks to me like RFK jr, is preparing to run for President. He seems to be taking a somewhat further right position, than the democrats of late. I don't know if this is real, or just another deception by the democratic BOSS, Soros and/or the Communist Chinese Party? Someone has obviously TOLD the lap dog news media to stop protecting, and covering for the Bidens, for some reason, and that worries me, they can't up to anything that would be good for the American People, or our country?

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1688680043566.jpeg

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
RFK jr is known to be a flake , he has been right about lots of things like vaccines, covid and Ukraine but he is also a rabid environmentalist and on board with many progressive policies .

If you cross the aisle to help him just remember you've been warned

Latest posts

Top Bottom