Rich Wyatt - American Guns

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

walker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
images.amazon.com_images_P_B00005RIY5.01._SS500_SCLZZZZZZZ_V1056700946_.jpg

:lmfao: How many times have you been banned again?

Shodown

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That guy is a scumbag. There were multiple threads on a Colorado AR-15 forum I'm on that complained about his shop and his bull$hit. Some of the worst things were guys bringing in their high dollar 1911's for gunsmithing and getting them back with the "Gunsmoke" logo engraved on them without asking for it. Not only that, on several other occasions the "smith" took 3+ weeks longer than advertised and proceeded to put in the wrong parts on customer's guns. Furthermore, they charged the customers and wouldn't give them their gun without payment for their ****** work. The lists goes on, but those are the stories I remember. Fvck that guy.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Didn't see this being updated in any threads so I will post it. Rich Wyatt was just found guilty on I believe 13 felony counts ranging from failure to pay taxes, filing a false income tax return and selling guns without a license. He will be sentenced in July. What a pos. He was even smiling in his mug shot. Obviously this guy thought he was God almighty. Well he sure got brought down off his high horse real quick. He won't be smiling when he is in the pen being someone's You know what. What is wrong with these people? They have it made and piss it away because of greed. That and just being a conceited dirtbag. I always knew he was scum when he let his underage daughter parade around on national tv being dressed like a hooker. Even in the middle of winter she would wear wife beaters and have her boobs all pushed up. Sickening.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I never could stand that guy.
I used to say that to my wife when we first started watching his show. He was a conceited blow hard. Always taking a helicopter to do deals and taking gold bars and such. He must have blew all his money because the article said he was given a court appointed attorney.

Latest posts

Top Bottom