Ricky Gervais Mocks & Rocks: ‘If You Don’t Vote the Right Way, It Makes Me Sad … and I’ll Leave the Country’

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you thinking of Morgan Freeman rather than Samuel Jackson?

I remember that Morgan Freeman said the same thing about not talking about racism to both Mike Wallace and later on, Don Lemon. Both Wallace and Lemon were surprised at Freeman's comment.
Your correct. It was Morgan Freeman. I did not do my due diligence on research.

GorillaG

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't care about an actors politics in general, they're entitled to have any view they wish. I just don't like being hit over the head with it. Paul Newman was a classic liberal and very open about it. However I don't recall him attacking people that didn't agree with him. Some actors are so good I'll tolerate more than I would ordinarily but some are so smug and condescending like Robert De Zero I just can't watch. Performers don't seem to have their fans at heart. Hollywood has lost its influence in America, just like the press. They make movies only to preach to the choir and over half the country has tuned out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom