Rijas LLC-Durant Gunshow-Outrageous Behavior

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brennan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
That is like throwing a $500 bill on the floor.

The ATF told Rijas to stop making AR's. (per the last gun show thread were they were mentioned)

ColtDogg

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
At the last Claremore show, I was set up right next to them. It sucked. Anything someone stop to look at what I had, they had their kids but in and get the person away from my table. I did not have the gun they had, and I am not in the same class as them but they tried hard not to let anyone at my table. The bad thing is, they sold the $800.00 ARs for $1800.00 plus. I was shocked. Then I was talking to one of my friends, and I was telling him I am thinking about getting my FFL, and one of the kids from Rijas over heard me and things got 3 times as bad. Then they did it to other people that had tables as well. I hope to not ever see them at a gun show again BUT that will not happen.

harley128

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
At the last Claremore show, I was set up right next to them. It sucked. Anything someone stop to look at what I had, they had their kids but in and get the person away from my table. I did not have the gun they had, and I am not in the same class as them but they tried hard not to let anyone at my table. The bad thing is, they sold the $800.00 ARs for $1800.00 plus. I was shocked. Then I was talking to one of my friends, and I was telling him I am thinking about getting my FFL, and one of the kids from Rijas over heard me and things got 3 times as bad. Then they did it to other people that had tables as well. I hope to not ever see them at a gun show again BUT that will not happen.

I've seen the same thing happen also at other shows. Unbelievable. It will come back to haunt them!

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I haven't been to a gun show in awhile but in the past I've avoided the Rijas tables like they were a nudist leper colony. But after this thread I've got to spend a little more time at their booth. Sounds like it would be some good entertainment!

Latest posts

Top Bottom