Rim recognition?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve looked hard and no luck. No info on the rims themselves. Maybe someone recognizes them? 17” 5x4.5 Jeep TJ. Anyone know how to Google photo search? I tried to use it and never could get it to take my photo.

I need a 5th one.

IMG_9025.png
IMG_9026.jpeg

Last edited:

Aries

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
open a page to www.google.com
there's an icon on the far right end of the search field that says "Search by image" if hover over it (looks vaguely like a camera)
Click the search by image icon, then drag and drop your photo into the search field

Or there are browser extensions and utilities that will search images. I use one called Who Stole My Pictures? that gives you a context menu, you just right click the image and choose from the context menu where you want to search, but did not turn up any exact matches on Google, Tineye, Bing, or Yandex with it.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
open a page to www.google.com
there's an icon on the far right end of the search field that says "Search by image" if hover over it (looks vaguely like a camera)
Click the search by image icon, then drag and drop your photo into the search field

Or there are browser extensions and utilities that will search images. I use one called Who Stole My Pictures? that gives you a context menu, you just right click the image and choose from the context menu where you want to search, but did not turn up any exact matches on Google, Tineye, Bing, or Yandex with it.

Thanks! I did as you said and it worked. Found **** ton of them that look very similar, but not found one exactly yet. Thanks.

Catt57

Gill-Gun Guru
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve looked hard and no luck. No info on the rims themselves. Maybe someone recognizes them? 17” 5x4.5 Jeep TJ. Anyone know how to Google photo search? I tried to use it and never could get it to take my photo.

I need a 5th one.

View attachment 446236
View attachment 446240

If there is info it is probably on a label inside the rim. If it is there, you would have to remove the tire to find it.

Of course, there's probably as good of a chance it has fallen off or never had one.

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
If there is info it is probably on a label inside the rim. If it is there, you would have to remove the tire to find it.

Of course, there's probably as good of a chance it has fallen off or never had one.

I took them off one at a time this past summer and not a thing identifying the mfg.

It isn’t a big deal, just thought I’d find a matching spare.

Latest posts

Top Bottom