River Country Ducks Unlimited Banquet Saturday Oct 22nd

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Our annual River Country Chapter Banquet will be held Saturday Oct 22nd at the Creek County Fairgrounds in Sapulpa. We will be having our famous "Mystery Gun" raffle again this year. Dinner is being served by Jamils! We will have several guns, plenty of decoys, artwork etc.

Tickets are $45 single, $55 couple and $15 Greenwing.

Doors open at 6, dinner starts at 6:45 and the auction starts at 7:45.

Shoot me a PM if you would like to go. I am on the committee and have tickets in hand.

I would really like to see some of my fellow OSA members attend!

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bump for a great cause!

I haven't heard from anyone that is going to make it yet. I know it's opening day of muzzleloader, but you'll have plenty of time to shoot bambi in the morning and still make it to the banquet.

Porter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The banquet is tomorrow night. I've heard from several people on "another forum that will remain nameless" who are planning to attend. However, the OSA crew seems to be lagging behind. Hope to see at least a few of you tomorrow night!

Remember, it's all for a good cause. Even if duck hunting isn't you're thing, DU helps preserve millions of acres of habitat that a lot of different creatures benefit from. If you can't make it to the banquet but would still be interested in becoming a DU member, just let me know and I'll get you signed up through our chapter.

Latest posts

Top Bottom