%^&&* Road hunters

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was sitting in a ground blind tonight on some high ground, and just at dusk, I saw, and heard a truck hauling butt, and then a shot. Road hunters. Must have had something on the run as he kept going back and forth around the section. Both of the rangers were across the county, so I got my stuff together, got on my three wheeler, and took off. I got almost close enough to get a tag # but he easily outran me. It was my wheat field he was spotlighting, and it really makes me mad.
About 5 min later headlights came down the road, and it turned out to be a local farmers wife, and she saw who was in the truck, as it had just gone past her, and she knew the vehicle. They have had trouble with him in the past. Its the same one that has been busted twice before, but he continues to keep after it.

DreamingMan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was hunting a little 40 ac place I have, and about 4:45 this afternoon I here something coming through the pasture and look up to see someone from the neighboring propriety heading straight for my stand. What is it about gun season that make people loss all sense of decency?

How did the conversation go? :blush:

MaddSkillz

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
I was hunting a little 40 ac place I have, and about 4:45 this afternoon I here something coming through the pasture and look up to see someone from the neighboring propriety heading straight for my stand. What is it about gun season that make people loss all sense of decency?

Similar story was posted on ArcheryTalk except the dude was trying to steal the stand instead of hunt from it... The owner of the stand snuck up on the would be thief and layed him out with a right cross.

It was a great thread over there... I hope it was true cause that is some great southern justice right there.

Latest posts

Top Bottom