Robber Threatens to Kill Shop Owner’s Family During Stickup shot dead by shop owner

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here we go with the old .45 will easily drop someone with one shot. There have been people shot with 00 buck and didn't go down after being hit. This is the most argued and wrongly exaggerated point to ever be discussed I think. It is all about shot placement. Obviously the perp was hit in a vital area for him to go down in one shot. Doesn't really matter what was used. Yes a .45 is more powerful than a 9mm but it doesn't matter if you can't hit the broad side of a barn does it? And more people are killed with a .22 than all other calibers.

Glocktogo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here we go with the old .45 will easily drop someone with one shot. There have been people shot with 00 buck and didn't go down after being hit. This is the most argued and wrongly exaggerated point to ever be discussed I think. It is all about shot placement. Obviously the perp was hit in a vital area for him to go down in one shot. Doesn't really matter what was used. Yes a .45 is more powerful than a 9mm but it doesn't matter if you can't hit the broad side of a barn does it? And more people are killed with a .22 than all other calibers.

I think the comments here were meant to be tongue in cheek. ;)

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
It wasn't a clean kill. The shop owner fired into the miscreant's back as he left Top Dollar Pawn. At this point the hunted became the hunter as he followed his quarry onto the pediment of the concrete jungle. Bellowing in rage and grief, the mortally wounded felon - convicted of three counts of armed robbery, drove like a man posessed as he hot damned it to the ER...

Last edited:

Harv

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Obviously the shop owner should be fined a nominal $10.00 for not using a big enough gun to drop the felon in his tracks......when you're being robbed there's no such thing as a fair gun fight.......but in New Jersey there no telling what will happen to the shop owner!!!

vdub

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Next someone will be on here saying it had to be a Glock for some reason or other.

Since someone else brought this back from the dead, I just wanted to add this.
It couldn't have been a Glock as it would have killed everyone in the store when it exploded!!! :explode:

Latest posts

Top Bottom