Rocklahoma 2019

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kroberts2131

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I literally just decided yesterday that I was going to go on Saturday to Sevendust and In This Moment. If you have never seen ITM Live, they are AMAZING, plus who doesn't wanna see Maria Brink? Outdoor venue isn't the best place to see though.....but anyways, I was only going to go since Ozzy was headlinging and sure as hell, 2 hours later, i heard he cancelled. I may still try and go if the weather looks decent that day though.

Glock 40

Problem Solver
Special Hen
Reaction score
Year before last day 1 Tornado warnings caused evacuation. Then next day the local power station had a bird land in some equipment and it and fried something. Took down the whole area and even with crews on standby it was like a 2 hour delay from no power. They seem to always have terrible weather be it rain, tornadoes or blazing heat with wind.

Cowcatcher

Unarmed boating accident survivor
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
We used to joke about selling lawn chairs, coolers, tents and ice at the ranch house we had right across the street from their west campground.

nich018

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
th

nofearfactor

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Sorry, Ozzys out for the year, was sick with pneumonia now hes hurt hisself and wont be at Rocklahoma. Not even worth going now un less I go to see friends who are playing.

Latest posts

Top Bottom