Rough year in Oklahoma......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think it was in Prague but I'm not 100%

I'm 100% sure of this pic since I took it. It was on NW 220th between Piedmont and Mustang Rd. I took it on May 24th about 15 minutes after the tornado hit.

I'll take another 5.6 earthquake any day over and an EF-5 tornado....

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_piedtornado.jpg

cm_osu

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm 100% sure of this pic since I took it. It was on NW 220th between Piedmont and Mustang Rd. I took it on May 24th about 15 minutes after the tornado hit.

I'll take another 5.6 earthquake any day over and an EF-5 tornado....

i31.photobucket.com_albums_c359_akbushcop_piedtornado.jpg

You win. Your natural disaster is better than mine.

Piedmont is not Lincoln County and there WAS damage here. Not as extensive as a tornado, but to say the earthquake didn't do anything is arrogant and ignorant.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You win. Your natural disaster is better than mine.

Piedmont is not Lincoln County and there WAS damage here. Not as extensive as a tornado, but to say the earthquake didn't do anything is arrogant and ignorant.

What I am saying is that your chances of survival in Oklahoma are much better in an earthquake then in a tornado. What I find most interesting is that the swarm of earthquakes is all centered right in the same area.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsus/Maps/US2/35.37.-98.-96.php

cm_osu

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
What I am saying is that your chances of survival in Oklahoma are much better in an earthquake then in a tornado. What I find most interesting is that the swarm of earthquakes is all centered right in the same area.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsus/Maps/US2/35.37.-98.-96.php

Without a doubt tornadoes are and should be a greater concern to Oklahomans.

I think the pattern of the earthquakes is pretty interesting too. I missed yesterday morning's earthquake (slept right through it), but was in Taco Mayo during the earthquake last night. It was an interesting experience.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How do you survive an earthquake that didn't do anything?????? I drove all around Piedmont and can't find any damage caused by the earthquake. Still plenty of leftover damage from the May 24th tornado but zilch, zip, nada from last nights earthquake.

Right, because the pic was surely to be taken literally. Lighten up francis.

Latest posts

Top Bottom