Royal Wedding...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You sure about that?

No. I remember reading somewhere that she had been divorced, so I assumed once. Then I think I read somewhere here on the forums that she had been divorced twice, so that was what I was going by when I made the comment. I just read the Wikipedia page on her with regards to her personal life, and it only mentions one previous marriage.

So, I stand corrected.

Annie

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it's kinda neat he's found someone. Poor kids (him and his brother) caught a short stick when they lost their mom. I'm happy for them both and wish them the best. Money and privilege are often times an albatross. I much prefer the anonymity of just getting by, instead of people being up in my business a the damned time just because I happen to be born into a family that has 42 last names, thank you very much.

deerwhacker444

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Somewhere, there's a guy in a bar telling a bunch of barflies, "..yeah, I was married to Prince Harry's wife for a while, she was alright in the sack, but after a while I got tired of her #^$%, so I had my lawyer give her some walking papers,....(Snifff)...yep"!

SdoubleA

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Aw, come on man! Ain't you got no culture?

If'n culture involves liking royalty.....then nope. IMO royalty is just another example of what can happen when one marries outside of the family.

My guess is that this chap is also lacking in proper fashion sense to, I dare say. Here, here! Cheerio!

To a degree.....'least I know better not to wear a checkerd boonie with striped bib overalls don't ya know.

Latest posts

Top Bottom