Ruger added 10 mm to the LC Carbine calibers

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No worse than .556 or .45 though...
Factory ammo is more expensive for the 10mm, reloads like I produce are much cheaper than any factory rounds. I buy bullets by the thousands so my price may be different than some. I don't buy factory except for SD loads that I carry.
Some of my .40 loads from back in the day when shooting USPSA will cycle through the 10mm for practice loads. I have LOTS of them.
I chose the 10mm with Underwood copper 200 grain for the M&P to carry in Griz country.
Standard issue for Alaska Game wardens.

Last edited:

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Factory ammo is more expensive for the 10mm, reloads like I produce are much cheaper than any factory rounds. I buy bullets by the thousands so my price may be different than some. I don't buy factory except for SD loads that I carry.
Some of my .40 loads from back in the day when shooting USPSA will cycle through the 10mm for practice loads. I have LOTS of them.
I chose the 10mm with Underwood copper 200 grain for the M&P to carry in Griz country.
Standard issue for Alaska Game wardens.

I'm not really sure as to what you're saying has to do with my comment. :D

Having a range day with 10mm is no worse than .45 (actually a tad cheaper) or .556. Just sayin.

Latest posts

Top Bottom