Ruger GP100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

16colt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Any interest in another Tulsa Group Buy? I am going to try and get one or two of these GP100s myself, but if another group buy could be put together (like in post 22), we could all save a few bucks. I have not checked into a FFL or anything yet. Just guaging the interest right now.

tul9033

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just looked back and we need 10 guns for the price break. If you order 10, it drops to $275/per gun/without a box. Shipping is $60 for all 10 guns. So theoretically, it comes out to $281/gun.
If any Tulsa area guys want in on this I don't mind making the call and setting it up or if Gillman wants to do another one I will defer to him. I'll PM Tyromeo and see if he is willing to do the FFL's for $10 again.
Just heard from Gillman, I think he is going to look into it.
I'm in for 1.

16colt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Thanks Tul9033 for being willing to set this up or Gillman if he's the one.
I am in for two. Just let me know when and how to place my order.

gillman7

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
OK GUYS AND GALS

I have recieved a few PMs wanting to know if we could do one more round of these. Need a minimum of 10, and I think we are there. Here is what I think we have so far, please post here if it is correct or not.

Shotty -1 - NB
Waffles -2 - NB
Jcbarlow -1 - NB
16colt - 2 - NB
tul9033 - 1 - NB
JW/OK - 1 - NB
brennan - 2
OicnaiC - 1 - NB
Talacker - 1 - NB
Davecaris - 1 - NB
jOsh - 2 - NB
purplehaze - 1 - WB
stevecmt - 2 - Either
JW/OK - 1 - NB
Eric67 - 1 - NB
doesnotplaywell - 1 - NB

UPDATED 8:30 PM 9/4/09

We will need to ship to one FFL, and then have them do a transfer between them. I can take them to OKC if we ship them to Tulsa, and then OKC can pick them up at MAS Gunworks.

I do not know if these are with or without boxes. Is it a deal breaker either way with any of you? Please post all responses in this thread, my PM box is pretty full trying to keep all the info for the Beretta buy.

:thanku:

okdzb

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Need to get out of my 2 if you can get to 10 without me. Got one of the ones in the box and rest of my budget is pretty much used up on ammo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom