Ruger GP100

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

338Shooter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped by Academy on my way back in to Yustang.
2 boxes of 158gr SP Monarchs, and a cheap 'Hunter' OWB leather holster later, I have my new truck gun.

Thank yous to MAS for getting this thing done about at easy as it could be, to Mr. lpd4570 for the headsup, and NikatKimber for the first class coordination. Thank you!

The one off 240 and walker? I got some 158gr Monarch in there on Wed. night. :thumb:

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I shot the breeze with Matt and Martin for 1/2 an hour or so. I couldn't wait to get in the car to pull the trigger a couple times. Double action is nice, single action is really, really nice. I can't complain one bit.
Hey Dustin, sorry I blew out of there so fast without saying bye today. I really had to get some work done today and wasn't thinking. Didn't mean to be rude.

Josh-L

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No need to check your guns guys. I found this chart on the ruger forum and it clearly shows the GP has more X's and is on the left side.

[Broken External Image]

LOL!

I need some freaking ammo! Only thing any of my distributors had was Ultramax and that stuff scares me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom