• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

North East OK Ruger Gunsight Scout New 4 Ruger Mags with new Vortex Scout Scope & Rings

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bbiggers062066

Marksman
Supporting Member
Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Sub Category
Rifles
Willing to Ship?
  1. Yes
Is this item for sale?
  1. For Sale
Sale Price
1100$
Caliber
.308 7.62MMX51
Chelsea OK, 74016, Oklahoma, United States
Have a nearly new Ruger Gunsight Scout in 308/7.62mmX51 it is shown with 2 scopes the Scout Scope (Vortex) is included in the sale price. Will separate for a reduced price. The Scope was damaged and was sent back to Vortex for repair and they sent a new one back as an exchange. The second scope is a Konus (PRO EL 30 4-16X44 with Digital Reticle) with rings (Ruger Gunsight Factory Rings) would be an additional $450 added to price it is also new can provide more details if interested. This rifle would be a great Hog Gun especially running a suppressor have them available through a dealer with SOT license. It has 4 Ruger 10 Round Mags and the Factory small Mag, there is no factory box or paperwork just the rifle. It has been fired but only to sight the scout scope maybe 10 - 15 rounds then it went to the safe. If interested you can PM me and I'll send you my cell for further com's. TY
IMG_5509.JPG
IMG_5511.JPG
IMG_5512.JPG
IMG_5598.JPG
IMG_5600.JPG
IMG_5603.JPG
IMG_5604.JPG

Latest posts

Top Bottom