S&W 432

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

surjimmy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm wanting to get one of the Lipsey .32UC H&R's but think I'll hold off a bit.
I had the prelock S&W 332 ScTi Airweight LNIB but buddy talked me out of and at the same price I paid, $375. But he's gave me some deals.
Although SS and no alloy so carry a little more weight (think 640-1), the one in the .327 Fed mag, I think S&W is missing out not going back to these...
View attachment 506587
View attachment 506589

Same for the Model 16-4. Although originally in H&R mag, the K frame is ideal for the Federal mag and only requires reaming, like the one pictured on top below.
Which shoots excellent with .32 Long, H&R and Federal mag. The .32 Short is not quite as accurate, followed by .32ACP which has enough rim to fire and extract.
View attachment 506594

ETA:
Jimmy, I got running my mouth and forgot to ask how your 432 shoots and what grips are you looking for; magna or target type, wood, rubber, T-adaptor???
Also, what carry ammo you thinking?
No idea how it shoots I just picked it up yesterday. I do have its counterpart in a 38 and absolutely love it. I'm wanting wood (no smart remarks). As far as TGrips at depends on what I find to put on it

Last edited:

Veritas

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’ve had mine for a few months, the stock grips are great and make that gun very shootable but definitely add a little bulk.

The gun runs great on 32 H&R but is very unreliable with anything else. I’ve tried several brands of 32 Long and I at best get 4 of the 6 rounds to fire. I’m sending it to my gunsmith to do what Smith should have done from the factory.

Latest posts

Top Bottom