S&W Forum

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gerhard1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Is anyone else having difficulties getting on? I can't seem to get past the personal profile page. SPDguns, how about you? I know you're a member.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I didn’t have any issues getting on. It’s been long enough that I had to change my password though.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn’t have any issues getting on. It’s been long enough that I had to change my password though.

I had a number of uncles on my dad's side that served WWII in the Navy. In all the family get-togethers that we had for holidays and birthdays, I can not say that I ever heard them talk about their service during WWII.

1911Sooner

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, you woulda thought I'd fit right in. :anyone:

But those fukkers can't take a little joke. They're worse than them pricks over at Glock Talk. :rolleyes2
I sold a prestine 686 on their classifieds over there to some luney in Colorado. I bought it at Wannamachers and never shot it. It looked like it had never been fired and didn't have much of a turn ring. I said up front that I was not the original owner and I never fired it. So the guy gets it and he emails me to tell me it has timing problems. I go out of my way to try and make him happy and offer to buy it back. He insist he sends it back to me and I fix it and send it back to him lol. It's a used gun bro! He threatened to sue me even though I tried to help him but I think he was just a whack job. I finally told him to F off and never heard from him again. Think that's the last time I was on that site.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
I e bought and sold a few things on there. Sold a beautiful nickel 25-5 that I couldn’t sell on osa. Guy was very pleased when he got it.
Also used to be some smoking deals on police trade-ins. I bought model 10’s and 64’s sub $200 a few times.

Latest posts

Top Bottom