• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to OKShooters Association and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member

S&W N Frame Grips/Stocks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
Looking for a nice set of factory target or coke grips. Let me know what you have please!

IMG_7193.jpeg

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
what are "coke bottle grips"?
what jmiller said. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference if you're looking at a gun laying ion a shelf in a showcase, but if you put it in your hand you will feel the palmswell, and see it by looking at it from the view above. I had a model 29 made in the early 60's that had them, they are worth some extra money, But last time I looked e they were north of 600. So all the gun show slicks strip them off and replace them with the standard grips and few people realize it. Easy money.

red dirt shootist

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a small box of S&W grips, no cokes but, but some unusual ones J, K, and N, even the diamond grips are getting high. I guess I'll dig em out one day and then I can retire. I remember back in the day there was a big box right buy the gunsmith bench at Mashburn,s filled with S&W grips, people wanted the originals replaced with the new Pachmeyer's. I've often wondered what happened to that box, I bet it went in the trash when they moved. And so it goes.

jmiller45

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
30   0   0
what jmiller said. Sometimes it's hard to tell the difference if you're looking at a gun laying ion a shelf in a showcase, but if you put it in your hand you will feel the palmswell, and see it by looking at it from the view above. I had a model 29 made in the early 60's that had them, they are worth some extra money, But last time I looked e they were north of 600. So all the gun show slicks strip them off and replace them with the standard grips and few people realize it. Easy money.
It hurts my heart to know they take them off on purpose! It’s sacrilegious!

Glockisgood17

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
IMG_1135.jpeg
IMG_1135.jpeg
Be very careful when buy “cokes” from the internet. Especially flea bay or gunbroker even. Cokes (center) have a definite more rounded contour on the bottom versus the targets on right or left. Lotsa fakes and ones coming from Thailand. Definitely not the real thing!

Regards,

Latest posts

Top Bottom