S&W Shield 45

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YukonGlocker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't think there's a single difference in their .40SW and .357Sig except the barrel. Beyond that it's just markings and packaging? Glock clearly sold enough of theirs. I just don't buy it, unless they are just completely eat up with the Kaizen/Six Sigma/Lean BS in their accounting dept. which is entirely possible, I've seen some really stupid stuff in that vein.
S&W does a lot of things that don't make total sense to me.

1911master

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I got to hold one yesterday. I am impressed. I really has nice texturing to the grip, decent trigger and in a side by side comparison to the other Shields, really not that much larger. For 45acp shooters I think S&W did this right.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, I got to hold one yesterday. I am impressed. I really has nice texturing to the grip, decent trigger and in a side by side comparison to the other Shields, really not that much larger. For 45acp shooters I think S&W did this right.

Where'd you try one on for size? Does a local shop have them in stock?

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not my cup-o-tea. Wait; I guess I'd better hold one and check it out before I say "no" for certain. Open minded; that's me.

Latest posts

Top Bottom