Saiga Conversion

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Finnished

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've got this here fake AK that I want to look like a real RAS-47 and I'm wondering if anyone out there has gone through the process of converting fully, both front and back and mag well.

20230516_190041.jpg

Last edited:

Gideon

Formerly SirROFL
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you looking for someone to do it for you or are you asking for DIY tips?

I've DIY'd more than I can count, but I'm not a professional who can be trusted with what is now a very valuable piece.

Finnished

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Are you looking for someone to do it for you or are you asking for DIY tips?

I've DIY'd more than I can count, but I'm not a professional who can be trusted with what is now a very valuable piece.

I'm specifically looking to find Izmash parts and finish it to a 100 series AK. Just wondering where to find those

mr ed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ive got a 308 Saiga I was thinking of threading the barrel til I saw how much they're going for now and decided to put it back in the box and leave it alone. I only shot about 50-60 rounds thru it.

Finnished

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Ive got a 308 Saiga I was thinking of threading the barrel til I saw how much they're going for now and decided to put it back in the box and leave it alone. I only shot about 50-60 rounds thru it.
Its pretty crazy. The NATO platforms especially, after the ammo bans

Latest posts

Top Bottom