Sarah McKinley(Blanchard shooting) on Dr. Phil Show today.(transcript--1-19-12)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Dennis, that doesn't make sense. He came back to steal again?

he didn't know we were back home. We found stuff like an electronic dog collar controller on our road a month later as he had thrown it out the window after finally realizing what it was.

I'm not saying your going to be wrong, but you know as well as I do, once a DA, Sherriff says "justifiable" they aren't going to go back. I'll leave it there.

I refer the to book "The Innocent Man" by John Grisham.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
http://www.myfox8.com/news/wghp-man...e-store-a-year-apart-20120104,0,1594299.story
Man Arrested in Two Robberies at Same Store a Year Apart
FOX8 Staff Writer
3:58 p.m. EST, January 4, 2012

LIQUOR STORE EXAMPLE(two different perps on this one):

http://www.kktv.com/home/headlines/Robber_Hits_Clerk_Hit_In_Head_136242913.html
Updated: 5:06 PM Jan 5, 2012
Suspects Arrested For Two Crimes At Same Store, Same Day
Posted: 5:05 PM Jan 5, 2012
Reporter: KKTV

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
From the moment I first heard this story, I, too, have hoped that there is not "more to the story."

I have hoped for that also. But I don't think that Dr. Phil McGraw would have aired his show without doing some pretty thorough research/investigation(too much litigation could/would result that would make McGraw look bad). But we will have to wait and see what pans out when all is said and done.

Jeff405

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I missed the show cause I had other stuff to do, and I couldn't find any blank VCR tapes (yes, I have a VCR/DVD combo). Hopefully I can catch a rerun of it sometime.

TKNO1015s

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think Dr Phil was raised in OK?

Yes Dr. Phil is actualy from Vinita. I would like to get the name of the 911 dispatcher that Ms McKinley got a hold of just to send her an attaboy/girl note. Not taking anything from McKinley, just figure most that do what she does for a living rarely get a thanks from who they talk to or from the public. If anyone knows, shoot me an IM.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Top Bottom