Saturday

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tran

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We are headed down to Dallas Saturday morning to the game. I hope we show up to play, if not it's going to get ugly fast!

inactive

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We are headed down to Dallas Saturday morning to the game. I hope we show up to play, if not it's going to get ugly fast!

I think Texas is a pretty good team this year, now that they decided on a QB for the future, but will lose out. The spread of 9.5 seems about right to me, though 14 wouldn't surprise me. More than that would though.

I think they'll bounce back and upset OSU next week though. My (perhaps not so) bold prediction.

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think Texas is a pretty good team this year, now that they decided on a QB for the future, but will lose out. The spread of 9.5 seems about right to me, though 14 wouldn't surprise me. More than that would though.

I think they'll bounce back and upset OSU next week though. My (perhaps not so) bold prediction.

I think they will beat OU Sat. The Sooners aren't impressing me this year. They are sloppy it seems.
OSU on the other hand looks much better than years past.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

I'm jealous. Had a chance, but just couldn't take advantage of it. Make sure you leave plenty early! Traffic will be crazy, especially with the state fair going on. Have fun and drink one for me!

Latest posts

Top Bottom