Savage 24 combo guns-need someone knowledgeable

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
i've got a couple 22-410's,both need a few parts. i just don't know enough about the many variations to know what to order! the online schematics are so vague as to which model they are for that i'm just more confused.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Try the "gun garage", i believe his name is Al Boldac, or some variation thereof. I believe he is out of Arkansas. Almost always at Wanenmachers for the last 5 years set up under a big "Gun Garage" banner.

keensaber

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Peanut is right. The Gun Garage is the place to go. He is out of Siloam Springs, Arkansas. The shop number is 479-524-2038. He is open Tuesday through Thursday from I think 0900 to 1600. He will be set up at Wannenmacher. His tables are on the lower level, North end around the entrance. He can tell you the model of your gun. If he does not have the parts you need, usually he will tell you where you can find them. Good luck.

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
thanks guys, i've got one that just needs a selector(i think). its a tanite stock gun and in decent shape. thats really the one i would like to get going.

Harley1953

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
thanks guys, i've got one that just needs a selector(i think). its a tanite stock gun and in decent shape. thats really the one i would like to get going.

My wife inherited one just like yours from her Mother many years ago.. 22/410 is a great little gun. Great for squirrel/rabbit hunting. I would like to someday get one in something like 20Gage/3030,243,308, etc. They seem to be kind of pricey though.....

Latest posts

Top Bottom