Saying goodbye.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeeJay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has been interesting on this forum but I will be departing.
I have been a member for only a few weeks but it is quite apparent that this forum is not what I was expecting. It is not a good fit for me and I am not a good fit for the forum.
Good luck to all in your hunting and shooting ventures.
Good bye.

Gabriel42

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i2.kym_cdn.com_photos_images_original_000_392_026_21b.jpg

Mr.Glock

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It has been interesting on this forum but I will be departing.
I have been a member for only a few weeks but it is quite apparent that this forum is not what I was expecting. It is not a good fit for me and I am not a good fit for the forum.
Good luck to all in your hunting and shooting ventures.
Good bye.

Thanks for the Good Luck on all our Hunting and Shooting Ventures and wish you the best of luck in what you chose or decide to join on the wild world of the internet! There may be something out there that fits you just right, good luck in finding it!!

DeeJay

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't mind a public reply. There are several aspects about this forum that rub me the wrong way, but here is THE reason for my decision to leave.
I came to this site looking for discussions about guns and shooting and hoping to glean a little knowledge about the type of weapons I own and the shooting I like to do. I am not a collector or avid enthusiast. I have a few guns that have a purpose and knowing more about them and their use was my goal.
I did not find the types of discussion I was looking for. I engaged in several of the General topic discussions but none of the recent discussions about firearms and shooting were applicable to me. I created a new topic in the Gear Talk forum asking for some help and got zero replies. So, no reason to continue here.
I think I need to stick to manufacturer specific forums for the firearms I own.

The other aspects that rubbed me wrong will be PM'd to the moderators. That is where my comments would have been directed anyway if I had remained a member.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't mind a public reply. There are several aspects about this forum that rub me the wrong way, but here is THE reason for my decision to leave.
I came to this site looking for discussions about guns and shooting and hoping to glean a little knowledge about the type of weapons I own and the shooting I like to do. I am not a collector or avid enthusiast. I have a few guns that have a purpose and knowing more about them and their use was my goal.
I did not find the types of discussion I was looking for. I engaged in several of the General topic discussions but none of the recent discussions about firearms and shooting were applicable to me. I created a new topic in the Gear Talk forum asking for some help and got zero replies. So, no reason to continue here.
I think I need to stick to manufacturer specific forums for the firearms I own.

The other aspects that rubbed me wrong will be PM'd to the moderators. That is where my comments would have been directed anyway if I had remained a member.

Fair enough. Thanks for the response. I found OSA after hearing from co-workers at a local gun range the I was, and I quote "an uneducated rasict" ... and that was the nice thing the nearly 25 page thread had to say about me.

I tend to rub everybody wrong eventually ... plain spoken, independent women aren't nearly as admired as you would think ... at least by men and women who prefer the "old order" ...

If I have been able to go from being some kind of boil on the butt of humanity to having friends I've only known through this community to whom I helped sight unseen, who have done the same for me and to whose funerals I've attended and wept for the emptiness they have left me with, I'd say that maybe there is something in this community as a whole.

It is unfortunate that you don't believe you can find that same sense of community. My advice would be to stick around but I realize that everyone has to make their own way. Good luck to you, sir. And you're welcome back any time ... :wave:

Jedabug92

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Not everyone can mesh with OSA but sometimes you have to bump you're own thread but I do agree you get what you put in. But have a good day. You're welcome back if you decide to

Latest posts

Top Bottom