Seaking SDA-CWL instructors

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NoDayWithout

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hello All,
I am posting because I am a licensed Concealed Weapons SDA instructor, but i have not yet taught a class. I do not yet feel comfortable in teaching my own class yet but i am still wanting to make use of my investment.
I am looking to join forces with other instructors to help our fellow citizens protect themselves and their families.

For any other instructors who would be willing to be my mentor please let me know if you may have an opening for someone such as myself.

Side note: all of my experience has been on a one on one basis.

Rod Snell

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My suggestion is to go to one of the IDPA matches in Tulsa (if you don't already shoot IDPA) and ask the match director how to become an IDPA Safety Officer (SO). Once you take the class, volunteer to work matches until you get comfortable working with a squad of people on a bay. No offense, but that's my policy with people here at our club that want to conduct firing.

After you work up to a major match like the Badlands, you'll have the experience and confidence.

Latest posts

Top Bottom