Selfish celebrities ignore California’s drought to keep lawns green

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Typical for the lib "Global Warmers" with their fleets of private jets, the "Spread The Wealth", but I can keep my "ALL MY MONEY" socialsts, the hypocritical/double standard/demagogue Hollywood elitists, etc., etc. They talk the "lib talking points" but they don't walk the "lib talking points walk"(do as I say, not as I do). Instead of "Let Them Eat Cake", now it is “Let Them Drink Dust!”

http://pagesix.com/2015/05/09/3941513/?_ga=1.164435519.1856889798.1431205244
Selfish celebrities ignore California’s drought to keep lawns green
By Linda Massarella
May 9, 2015 | 8:01pm

Last edited:

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I will never take anyone's cries about "drought" (Oklahoma's included), unless they enact, and enforce, an outright ban on lawn watering. It's the dumbest thing ever, especially in Southern California...

Okey-Dokey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The draught in Cali is not caused by lack of rain but policy made by CA libs. They have quite a bit of fresh water they flush out to sea on a normal basis.

Liberals truly are the stupidest people on earth. California is the perfect example as it's liberalism run amok...doesn't take much effort to see how many problems they've caused there.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Some of our friends in Cali tell us that you can be fined for having brown grass in some locales as well. You can't win there.

I seent it with my own two eyes when I was there.

But honestly, when I see these things I think, who cares? I try to just mind my business.

Okey-Dokey

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't mind your business too much. There was probably a Penske being loaded up down the road from where you were visiting in CA. It was full of CA libs who are OK bound. They're going to move here and turn the state. Think it won't happen? Look at CO, WA, OR.

I seent it with my own two eyes when I was there.

But honestly, when I see these things I think, who cares? I try to just mind my business.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't mind your business too much. There was probably a Penske being loaded up down the road from where you were visiting in CA. It was full of CA libs who are OK bound. They're going to move here and turn the state. Think it won't happen? Look at CO, WA, OR.

No I definitely could see it happening. I don't believing in turning a blind eye, just in minding my own business and not crying whenever I see someone watering their yard when I feel they shouldn't. There's a difference.

Good possibility of a reverse dust bowl movement when Okies moved to CA.

Can the rich in CA drill a water well to circumnavigate the water regulations?

I don't know the answer to that. However, I spent 3ish years there, traveling everywhere from norther LA to the border of Tijuana and san Diego, out to Barstow and brawley. I cannot recall a single house or establishment that had well water, nor do I remember any sort of wells. Anywhere. Could it just be a geological implausibility? Legality? Cost? I don't know.

I do see people do that very thing in Bethany so they can water when they wish. They even have signs stating that they are hooked up to well water.

Latest posts

Top Bottom