Senate rejects expanded background checks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cinaet

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if there'll be a lull between the current panic and the next panic where prices of guns, magazines and boolits come back down to pre-December 2012 levels. I was thinking things would get back to normal by this summer but now I'm not so sure.

abajaj11

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I wonder if there'll be a lull between the current panic and the next panic where prices of guns, magazines and boolits come back down to pre-December 2012 levels. I was thinking things would get back to normal by this summer but now I'm not so sure.

I think stuff will come back to normal levels after 2014, once the democratic legislatures in CO and NY are soundly punished politically for their crazy laws.
:)

jdgabbard

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't, their fear drove up prices on everything, I hope they are stuck with their precious AR until they turn to dust. I am looking forward to the gun show this weekend. Should be interesting to see if there is a dip in prices, total drop, or if all the merchants try to cling bitterly to their higher prices..LOL:pms2:

I hope they do too. But having gone through the previous scares I also know prices will drop some, but never to where they were. Now they know people will buy the stuff at that price...

Latest posts

Top Bottom