Senator shot in Virginia at baseball practice

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Here are some examples do you call this news?

Of course not, nor is it billed as news. If you actually follow the debates, TC is trying to make the guest prove their (often misguided) point, and frequently makes them look pretty stupid in the process. If you want news, watch Rachel Madcow. She's pretty good at making it up.

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Of course not, nor is it billed as news. If you actually follow the debates, TC is trying to make the guest prove their (often misguided) point, and frequently makes them look pretty stupid in the process. If you want news, watch Rachel Madcow. She's pretty good at making it up.

As I said I agree with most of what Tucker says but he's gving clowns and audience that they don't deserve, and it's a pissing match when he interviews them...... sorry if I offended your man crush on Tucker

emapples

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Go look at the subscribers to his YT channels.
'Ok I did that and it says and it's worse then the 3.5 million I stated in my post he has a shade over 2 million YouTube subscribers , thanks for playing
IMG_2190.jpg

Latest posts

Top Bottom