Shawnee Gun Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I have lived in Shawnee most of my life and have never known anyone that was a member of the Shawnee Gun Club.

As a matter of fact, I forgot it even exsited until someone here mentioned it in a PM.

Does anyone know anything about it?

Thanks

big-triple-d

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have been a member at Shawnee rifle and pistol club for 3 years now. They take applications year round and fill the empty spots in September. With that said last months news letter let us know that the state is not renewing the clubs lease. Their has been a lot of development around the lake and with the development safety concerns. The club is working to find a new home and is in talks with the city. The range its self is ok they have a 35 yard pistol range and a 100 yard rifle range both are covered with benches to use. I go 5-6 times a year and usually have the place to my self.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I have been a member at Shawnee rifle and pistol club for 3 years now. They take applications year round and fill the empty spots in September. With that said last months news letter let us know that the state is not renewing the clubs lease. Their has been a lot of development around the lake and with the development safety concerns. The club is working to find a new home and is in talks with the city. The range its self is ok they have a 35 yard pistol range and a 100 yard rifle range both are covered with benches to use. I go 5-6 times a year and usually have the place to my self.

Thanks for the information.

Is there anyway for a non-member to access the range.

I live in Shawnee, and I can't find anywhere around here to shoot.

Latest posts

Top Bottom