She’s been triggered by this boat with a Confederate flag on it rescuing people in Houston:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AKJ20

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Meet Logan Anderson, a former staffer for Hillary Clinton’s campaign. She’s been triggered by this boat with a Confederate flag on it rescuing people in Houston:

https://twitchy.com/gregp-3534/2017...rescue-boat-in-houston-with-confederate-flag/

"I'd let him rescue me and then I'd tear down his flag..."

You about can't find a better quote to describe the modern day SJW.

logan.PNG

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Give them a helping hand some people slap the hand... They really ought to give this racism thing a break, there is no racist intent whatsoever on the part of most people. The guy with the Confederate Flag couldn't care less about the flag, he's probably a country swamp redneck and he's trying to help people and Miss Uppity is criticizing him-she should be ashamed. I would bet that the Blacks he was rescuing didn't complain one iota. It's just a matter of time before they blame Trump for causing the flooding. Besides, Miss Uppity isn't caught in the flood, she's high and dry and doesn't need to be rescued-other than her attitude.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Some liberals aren't into that whole live and let live thing. They have to shove their beliefs down other people's throats.

Except when it comes to healthcare...... that's ok? LOL You live in a glass house here.

But, yeah an irrational Clinton supporter? That's weird. We've got a few on this board.

Latest posts

Top Bottom