Shellback tactical chest rig

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So my mom calls me yesterday and tells me that she is buying me a chest rig from this store here in Shawnee called zipdogg. I don't know much about the place other than they sale all kinds of stuff for cheap. She tells me that the rig is, and I kid you not, $2.95!! So I was thinking to myself that it was a waste of $2.95. When I got off work and went over there to my mom and dads to get my son I was shocked to find the chest rig actually being pretty good. It holds 4 of my ak mags and 4 of my glock mags. On the left side it had a utility pouch that can easily be made into a med pouch. On the right it is a radio pouch. But on either side it is molle compatible so it can be changed. The pouches are sewn in so they cannot be moved but they are in a good spot. Behind that is an admin pouch and a mesh pocket. When I checked the net for the price of the unit I was surprised to see that it retailed for over $100! What a deal. Thought I would share that this is a nicely made piece of kit. Those on a budget might check it out. Fits great too. http://www.tacticalassaultgearstore...ml?___SID=U#product_tabs_description_contents

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully they will have more. I have never been in this place but my mom lives there I think. Lol. I mean the stuff she has bought there is unbelievable for the price. It amazes me they can sell stuff that cheap.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hopefully they will have more. I have never been in this place but my mom lives there I think. Lol. I mean the stuff she has bought there is unbelievable for the price. It amazes me they can sell stuff that cheap.

I'm taking the wife tomorrow, well I told her about this place, but I had ulterior motives thanks to your post.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I wanted to share with some of you that from what my mom has told me about this place is that sometimes they have certain things and sometimes they don't. I don't want some of you driving to the store for nothing. But it is definitely worth checking out if you ain't got that far to go. I'm gonna go myself this weekend. She just brought home a mag light flashlight and only paid about $3. Unbelievable.

Cavedweller

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I didn't find any of those chest rigs, but I did find some 9mm snap caps, and CREE headlamp, and other odds and ends not gun related. Wife got some eye makeup stuff that is regularly $50, everything today was under $2.50. Neat store, but you have to dig thru tons of crap to get something you want. Tony, wanna sell me that Chest Rig, I'll double your money!

Latest posts

Top Bottom