Shipping pistol

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The firearms is legal, it's a 357 revolver
It may not be in the ca roster but its exempt due to being inherited, everything falls under the law exemption quoted above, in post #4, nothing illegal here, its simply finding a person or location that actually understands the law, that's why I was hoping maybe an FFL would be willing to do the shipping part

Just because mom says that it is ok doesn't mean that dad will not take it away.

Tripper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just because mom says that it is ok doesn't mean that dad will not take it away.

Everything in that sense is already taken care of
I guess that was actually implying something else
It is CA legal, if that's what your referring to
The only sticky issue we really have is, who is willing to ship it, the shippers not seem to understand that the law actually allows this
If someone knows of a ups/FedEx location please let me know or PM me, my dad was going to just walk in somewhere hand them the gun and say ship it

Last edited:

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No offense but if I was out of state I would have it shipped to a local FFL and just do the paperwork. Even if I didn’t have to, I would just to make sure my arse was 100% covered. The interstate aversion to paperwork makes the whole thing fishy. Nobody in their right mind would touch this with a 10 foot pole for just that reason.

Tripper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
No offense but if I was out of state I would have it shipped to a local FFL and just do the paperwork. Even if I didn’t have to, I would just to make sure my arse was 100% covered. The interstate aversion to paperwork makes the whole thing fishy. Nobody in their right mind would touch this with a 10 foot pole for just that reason.

Can't
As if it goes to an FFL the FFL must process as an FFL transfer, or sale in which case they can't exempt it from the roster

Thing is what I'm trying to do is perfectly legal per federal and state law for both ok and ca, and no offense, the shippers being ignorant if the law want to treat it same as you

rlongnt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
And there you have it.... Move to free America. No roster here.

Seriously, it really sucks that the laws are so messed up in CA. If they weren't I would have moved to Lone Pine a long time ago.

Tripper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well I don't live in free America

I take it nobody knows anyone specific I can go to
Or there isn't an FFL that can take care if shipping directly to me

Tripper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Ruger just now decided to no longer sell to CA due to our roster
Us subjects will not be able to buy any ruger after 3/7, unless its an exemption such as this issue

Latest posts

Top Bottom