Shooting rampage at DC Navy Yard

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sanford

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
FBI Seeks Information on September 16, 2013 Navy Yard Shootings
[Broken External Image]
The FBI is currently seeking information from the public on an individual by the name of Aaron Alexis, now deceased, believed to be responsible for the Washington Navy Yard shootings that occurred this morning at 8:20 in the southeast area of Washington, D.C. Alexis’ place of birth is Queens, New York, and his last known residence was Ft. Worth, Texas. If anyone has any information regarding Alexis, please contact your local field office or nearest American Embassy or call 1-800-CALL-FBI.
Are both of those pictures of the same person?

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
FBI Seeks Information on September 16, 2013 Navy Yard Shootings
[Broken External Image]

Are both of those pictures of the same person?

Yeah, looks like some weight loss in-between. If you look at the shape of the nose and the ear size, shape and position as well as how much they protrude, the shape of the skull, etc. Color change from sun exposure and weight loss - training in an outdoor terrorist camp, maybe? Just stupid irresponsible speculation there... but a possibility.

MP43

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A woman acquainted with Alexis has stated that he “stayed in Thailand for a long time” within the past six months.

No indication what he was doing there.

Last edited by a moderator:

clintbailey

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think the dumbest quote I have seen reported so far was on Fox earlier, attibuted to Rep. Norton (D-DC area): "DC is the safest city in the United States"...Really? Just can't quite swallow that one!

Dave70968

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think the dumbest quote I have seen reported so far was on Fox earlier, attibuted to Rep. Norton (D-DC area): "DC is the safest city in the United States"...Really? Just can't quite swallow that one!

Delegate, not Representative. DC doesn't have voting representation in either house of Congress, and Ms. Norton certainly doesn't deserve to be dignified by putting her at that level.

Latest posts

Top Bottom