Should we stop the MADness?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do we let the MADness continue?

• Hell yes! We need THE TRUE TRUTH!

Votes: 41 46.6%
  • Hell No! He makes me want to stick forks in my eyes!

Votes: 26 29.5%
  • Books, we need to find Mad Dog's stash!

Votes: 21 23.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

vvvvvvv

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i think in this setting it is more than enough to out someone.

You'd be surprised.

There are quite a few people here who share IPs from work, or even via their ISP.

I know at one time, I went through 6 or 7 layers of 172.16.*.* and 10.*.*.* NAT before getting a public IP from my ISP. Now I only go through 3.

Many rural providers do that, especially WISPs, because the cost of acquiring an IP block now for customers is rather prohibitive under the guise that "we're almost out of IP addresses" (although a recent illegal study as well as observations over the last few years have shown otherwise). You might have 200 rural subscribers with the same public IP.

On top of that, there's more users here than you'd think that use TOR for their browsing (although some of them fail to check their exit nodes).

daytomann

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You know the guy had some points.

The person's core points were not unfounded but the person didn't stay focused. Like I said this person either had real issues or was a pretty clever troll. Either way, their points quickly descended into nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom