Since you can't afford a new AR, you might as well fix up your old one - LaRue RAT!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anyone seen reviews or anything yet?

Looks pretty cool:

http://www.laruetactical.com/larue-tactical-rat-stock

www.laruetactical.com_sites_default_files_imagecache_product_detail_2_rat_stock_0.jpg

www.laruetactical.com_sites_default_files_imagecache_product_detail_img_7203_0.jpg

www.laruetactical.com_sites_default_files_imagecache_product_detail_img_7171_0.jpg

[Broken External Image]

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't imagine why I would ever need to remove my stock that rapidly.

Hell I didn't even realize that was a feature. I just like the fat cheek wield without the need for duck-tape to prevent the IMOD groves from grabbing your beard hairs and yanking them out of your face and the fact that it's got the built-in cleaning-rod (that attaches to the butt-pad).

I guess it doesn't really have anything that other stocks don't have, but then again, that's never prevented me from buying something new and cool (just to try it out) before.

www.laruetactical.com_sites_default_files_imagecache_product_detail_img_7184_0.jpg

www.laruetactical.com_sites_default_files_imagecache_product_detail_img_7175_0.jpg

[Broken External Image]

264Magnum

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Hell I didn't even realize that was a feature. I just like the fat cheek wield without the need for duck-tape to prevent the IMOD groves from grabbing your beard hairs and yanking them out of your face and the fact that it's got the built-in cleaning-rod (that attaches to the butt-pad).
It looks nice and all, but I think you're paying way more than its worth because of that silly little trigger thing. If they removed that feature, and the internal mechanics involved with it, then the price would drop quite a bit and more people would probably be into it. As it sits there, it answers a question that nobody has asked.

Latest posts

Top Bottom