Since you can't afford a new AR, you might as well fix up your old one - LaRue RAT!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Johnny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread clearly belongs in the general discussion forum.

Why not jus paint the gun white. Doesn't that keep it form being evil and assault like. It worked in the westerns.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
oh, and stock is ghay.

Nuh-uh - your mom's ghay. BTW, I've got an M9 that needs work file-work and Cera-Coating (and since I'm clearly not buying any AR stuff in the not-too-distant future, I've got money to spare on this guy). I'll be in the city after the holidays, are you taking on any new work around then? Also, can you Cera-Coat G10 (and do you have Toxic-Green)?

What an utter jackass

What's the point of this?

I've had it all different lengths. No pullage noted in any test case.

It only yanks on man-beards (I also had a joke about hairy asses, but I wasn't sure this was the appropriate demographics for it).

He might be crying, but you are quite a whiner yourself.

Uh... Attention Pot, this is Kettle... You're black...

This isn't the Wannamacher Cash Prize contest thread, so you don't really have any business here.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You proved my point.

Actually, no it didn't but you don't seem to be interested in providing anything useful in this thread so nothing I can say is going to matter. Continue trolling away and I hope you have a Merry Christmas and do well in life. God Bless.

Gun Dude - if you weren't trolling then my apologies for taking it that way, but when you post:

What's the point of this?

it sounds snotty and you have to expect a response in kind (especially since the post right before yours gave detail on what the point was - it's an AR stock with a fat cheek wield and a cleaning-kit inside - that's the point). If I misread that, then I'm sorry and again - like my first response to you said, welcome to OSA.

I personally think having a cleaning kit in a stock is a cool idea, if you don't feel free to flame on or post why but if you flame, expect a smart-ass response - that's kind of the rules of the interwebz.

Dustin - I just realized that i typed IMOD when I meant EMOD (with the battery-compartments attached). I got tired of it and finally put duck-tape over the grooves between the battery-compartment and the cheek-wield.

As you were gentlemen.

Gun Dude

Marksman
Reaction score
Actually, no it didn't but you don't seem to be interested in providing anything useful in this thread so nothing I can say is going to matter. Continue trolling away and I hope you have a Merry Christmas and do well in life. God Bless.

Gun Dude - if you weren't trolling then my apologies for taking it that way, but when you post:

it sounds snotty and you have to expect a response in kind (especially since the post right before yours gave detail on what the point was - it's an AR stock with a fat cheek wield and a cleaning-kit inside - that's the point). If I misread that, then I'm sorry and again - like my first response to you said, welcome to OSA.

I personally think having a cleaning kit in a stock is a cool idea, if you don't feel free to flame on or post why but if you flame, expect a smart-ass response - that's kind of the rules of the interwebz.

Dustin - I just realized that i typed IMOD when I meant EMOD (with the battery-compartments attached). I got tired of it and finally put duck-tape over the grooves between the battery-compartment and the cheek-wield.

As you were gentlemen.

Whatever dude. The stock is lame and you don't warrant further consideration. We're done here.

Latest posts

Top Bottom