Skiatook Lake Fishing Guide?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jpitt947

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I am wanting to take my 11 year old nephew on a guided fishing trip. I would prefer to stay close to home, which is Owasso, and was looking at Skiatook Lake. Does anyone have any suggestions for a guide. Would like to focus on Hybrids and Sand Bass. Has anyone used any guides on Skiatook Lake? I would really like to get some opinions.

Thanks
J. Pitt

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I have fished there on occasion, but never with a guide. Just try and google Skiatook lake.
When we were there, this time of year, the hybrids would surface around the dam area right at dark. Lots of boats in the area, so I'm thinking just be around the dam at dark and daylight and watch the other boats.

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have fished there on occasion, but never with a guide. Just try and google Skiatook lake.
When we were there, this time of year, the hybrids would surface around the dam area right at dark. Lots of boats in the area, so I'm thinking just be around the dam at dark and daylight and watch the other boats.

Or you could try throwing some topwater lures or rattle traps at the surfacing fish. Dennis, just had too.:Heya:

Latest posts

Top Bottom