Small AK-47 Magazines.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Thinking the Taliban in Afghanistan was outlawing the large 30 round Magazines, so there was a market for smaller AK Mags.
Small AK47 Magazines (1).JPG

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
those are the mags for grenade or blank cartridges. there is an easily remooved nub that would prevent loading live rounds in them. idr what country sorry---- looks like only one is for grenade carteidges. the others look like hungary 20 rounders maybe

cowadle

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
i think the mag on the far right is just a cut off 30. the two middle mags and the bottom ones are the same. the two odd are the first and last on the top. i have some of the grenade mags and i think they are 10 round. maybe the first one is a five round or aftermarket. i am probably wrong...... my favorite mags are the short modified grenade round modified to accept full loaded carteidges.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
those are the mags for grenade or blank cartridges. there is an easily remooved nub that would prevent loading live rounds in them. idr what country sorry---- looks like only one is for grenade carteidges. the others look like hungary 20 rounders maybe
There all five round magaziens even the shortest one and all hold live 7.62x39 Ammo.

Snapshot2022

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
All are five round 7.62x39 and all hold live Ammo.

Latest posts

Top Bottom